French Linen Off-Duty Shorts
- Material & Size
- Wash Care
These mid-rise, straight-leg shorts are made from 100% French Linen, a lightweight and breathable fabric with a graceful drape. Our linen loungewear is garment washed for lived-in comfort from the get-go, and will only get softer with each wash.
Featuring a fuss-free, pull-on style, these shorts are finished with a comfortable elastic waistband and two functional side pockets. The stylised cutline at the side seam provides a flattering contour at the hip and thigh area.
Pair it with:
- French Linen Hang Loose Button Top or French Linen Easy Tank Top as part of a co-ord set
- Other Sunday Loungewear tops to lounge in style
- Your own pieces for a cool, effortless look
Designed and cut true to size. Please refer to our size chart for the best fit — we recommend sizing up if you are in between sizes and prefer a longer length or a more relaxed fit.
-100% French linen sourced from Japan and adheres to strict Japanese Industrial Standards
- This style has been garment washed for added softness. Linen is ultra durable and breathable, and will naturally soften with each wash
- Ethically cut and sewn by a third-generation, family-owned business in Hong Kong that is also SEDEX-certified
- Aly wears a size M. Her international size is US 6 / UK 10 and she is approximately 153cm/ 5'1" tall
All measurements are taken flat in cm, do allow up to 1-3cm differences due to manual measurement. We recommend looking at garment measurement to choose the fit you prefer if you are in between sizes.
- Cold machine wash with gentle liquid detergent
- Avoid fabric softeners
- Wash with like colours
- Line dry or tumble dry on low
- Do not soak or bleach
- Medium iron on reverse
Free and easy returns within 30 days because comfort is our priority
Fabric pilling resistance of up to 4,000 rubs, and colours that do not fade or run
Work only with suppliers that are either MADE IN GREEN by OEKO TEX certified or GOTS Organic Cotton certified
Linens that come pre-washed and are blind tested to ensure optimal comfort