Chambray Off-Duty Shorts
- Material & Size
- Wash Care
These mid-rise, straight-leg shorts are made from Chambray, a woven fabric with a unique heathered appearance. Our Chambray fabric is a blend of cotton and linen which is light and breathable while offering a structured silhouette.
Featuring a fuss-free, pull-on style, these shorts are finished with a comfortable elastic waistband and two functional side pockets. The stylised cutline at the side seam provides a flattering contour at the hip and thigh area.
Pair it with:
- Chambray Hang Loose Button Top for a co-ordinated look
- Other Sunday Loungewear tops to lounge in style
- Your own pieces for a cool, effortless look
Designed and cut true to size. Please refer to our size chart for the best fit — we recommend sizing up if you are in between sizes and prefer a longer length or a more relaxed fit.
- Cotton/Linen Chambray blend sourced from China
- Chambray is woven with a mix of plain and coloured yarn, which gives it its unique heathered appearance. Our fabric is yarn-dyed for a rich, lasting colour.
- Linen fibres are naturally breathable and durable, and the weave pattern of Chambray makes it even breezier. Cotton fibres lend a soft touch to the fabric.
- Ethically cut and sewn by a third-generation, family-owned business in Hong Kong that is also SEDEX-certified
- Janice wears a size M for a more relaxed fit. Her international size is US 2 / UK 6 and she is approximately 170cm/ 5'6" tall.
All measurements are taken flat in cm, do allow up to 1-3cm differences due to manual measurement. We recommend looking at garment measurement to choose the fit you prefer if you are in between sizes.
- Cold machine wash with gentle liquid detergent
- Avoid fabric softeners
- Wash with like colours
- Line dry or tumble dry on low
- Do not soak or bleach
- Medium iron on reverse
Get inspired by our #SundaySleepClub
The Sunday Bedding Difference
Free and easy returns within 30 days because comfort is our priority
Fabric pilling resistance of up to 4,000 rubs, and colours that do not fade or run
Work only with suppliers that are either MADE IN GREEN by OEKO TEX certified or GOTS Organic Cotton certified
Linens that come pre-washed and are blind tested to ensure optimal comfort