We are currently hiring for the following positions! Please send your CV to email@example.com if you are interested!
1. Brand and Marketing Manager/ Senior Manager / Director
We are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Brand & Marketing Lead to join our team in Singapore. In this role you will be responsible for driving and executing Sunday Bedding’s multi-channel marketing strategy across online & offline platforms including social, search, content & email campaigns, brand partnerships etc
We’re looking for someone with a passion for direct-to-consumer marketing, and an obsession with campaign performance and analytics. With your passion and experience, you will be bringing new marketing ideas and initiatives to the table to grow our brand.
- Marketing Strategy & Implementation:
- Drive Sunday Bedding’s multi-channel customer acquisition and retention strategy, managing online and offline channels to drive awareness, acquisition and engagement
- Work closely with our editorial agency to develop the marketing calendar; ensures that marketing initiatives feel cohesive and align with business needs
- Develop the marketing budget and plan for the Singapore market, based on agreed upon targets and goals
- Actively manage and collaborate with our agency partners to hit growth milestones
- Actively source for new and synergistic brands for our marketing campaigns and product development
- Actively source for opportunities for Sunday Bedding to increase physical presence
- Campaign Management & Measurement
- Measure campaign outcomes and make recommendations to refine and continuously improve our marketing efforts
- Project, monitor and track budgets for all marketing programs with a focus on ROI
- At least 4 years of robust experience running marketing campaigns within e-commerce, consumer goods, or retail industry
- Knowledge of traditional e-commerce marketing channels
- Experience in the PR and communications industry is not a must, but will be a plus
- Analytical skills with a passion for measuring results and optimizing campaigns
- Ability to work independently and takes ownership
As a small but growing e-commerce brand, we welcome great ideas and will give you our full support to put great ideas into action. You will have full ownership over our brand and marketing in Singapore, and be able to connect the creative side of marketing and communications with the analytical side of tracking and measuring outcomes. You will be working directly with the co-founders and will be given a budget to grow the business, including making new and appropriate hires for the team. Ultimately, we don’t see Sunday Bedding as a job, but building a community of people who care about helping others (and themselves!) get the best sleep ever.
2. Retail Sales Associate
We are looking for a retail sales assistant to help us at our physical pop up events, and attend to our customer queries online! As a retail associate at Sunday Bedding, you aren’t just selling products, you’re helping customers find the best sheets for a good night’s sleep. With your passion for home textiles and their impact on one’s sleep, you’ll become a trusted partner to our customers.
- Customer Service: You will be an essential part in creating connections with our customers. You will be responsible for any customer queries on our online channels including live chat, Instagram and FB channels. For our physical pop ups, you will welcome our customers to our store, help to facilitate their decision, and ensure an easy check out process.
- Merchandising & Inventory: You will execute on merchandising and stocking strategies and ensure that stocks are available for our physical pop ups.
- Retail Experience: You will assist our visual merchandiser / creative team in the set-up of our physical space.
- Expand Physical Presence: Identification of Brand-Aligned Physical Pop up Spaces, and stockists
- Marketing: Identification of any marketing initiatives and brand collaborations, or any great ideas that you have in growing our brand!
- Experience in retail sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for working with customers and meeting new people
- Fluent in English
As a small but growing e-commerce brand, your role is not just limited to Retail. We welcome great ideas on how we can further develop new marketing initiatives, and can offer exposure across business functions that you are interested in. You will be working directly with the co-founders and given the leadership opportunity as the team expands. We don’t see Sunday Bedding as a job, but a community of people who care about helping others get the best sleep ever.